“We come to a place where we allow ourselves to be initiated to a greater sense of power and truth. You choose that. You start to listen to what is emerging and we bring in reverence for life, for sensuality, for family and for friends. We start to be able to talk about it and we start to nourish ourselves”
Mentor, Coach, Teacher
Through Jennifer’s lifelong journey of spiritual growth she has established herself as a guide in the spiritual realm supporting people in transforming the difficult experiences they are going through on their path to healing, embodiment and growth.
Jennifer has an evolutionary magnetic impulse to move forward to know thyself and transform, to overcome current challenges and become more aware and compassionate. She is a channel for people to have power and rise to their optimum potential to support individual path to self-realization.
Through her years of dedicated self-practice in Mindfulness, Breathwork, Yoga Therapy, Meditation and Ceremony, Jennifer has established a powerful toolkit of Sacred Arts to guide individuals to health and wellness.
Jennifer Fanjoy, RN, BPE, KYT, PRYT, KRI Teacher, Reiki Master, Yoga and Meditation Teacher, Spiritual Path Coach, Ceremonialist, Hugger, and Freedom Lover
Yoga & Holistic Certifications
- Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Certification 2 year Program – in progress
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Basic Certification – 2018
- Power Coach Program with CLI – 2016
- Yin Yoga (Satori Yoga School) Teacher/100-hour certification – 2016
- iRest Level 1 Yoga Nidra (Integrative Restoration Institute) – 2016
- International Kundalini (KRI) Level 1 Teacher/200-hour certification – 2015
- Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy /500-hour certification – 1999
- Ashtanga Basic Level Teacher – 1999
- Kripalu Yoga Teacher/200-hour certification – 1996
- Reiki Master Practitioner – 1998
Academic background includes:
- Physical Education Degree with Major in Athletic Therapy and Exercise Physiology – Acadia University,1990
- Healthcare Professional Path: Registered Nurse – Diploma in Nursing – Grant MacEwan University, 2003
Jennifer started studying Buddhist meditation and Yoga while traveling through Asia at 22, inspiring her +30 year Journey of self-discovery and personal growth while fully embracing life.
She weaves her professional path of Nursing with her love of: health & wellness, kundalini yoga, kripalu & yin yoga, mindfulness & meditation, energy work, reiki, self-inquiry, ceremony, plant medicine, nature, and astrology.
Jennifer’s innate sense of enthusiasm and passion for exploring life has allowed her to consciously evolve forward embracing many healing modalities in her journey of self-realization and healing through many different life chapters.
She draws on her experiences of being a mother, world traveler, activist, writer, HSP, and intuitive empath … along with her straight forward love of life, transformation, learning through relationships, and consciously evolving.
Continued wisdom teaching paths include:
- Studying with Jack Kornfield and Tara Brach to become a fully certified Mindfulness Meditation Teacher which is offered through Sounds True in partnership with the University of California at Berkeley’s Greater Good Center.
- Deepening of the Divine Feminine path with HER Mystery School – Jenn is in her 6th spiral of this global priestess ministry.
- Working towards her Level 2 Advanced Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training.
“I’ve known Jenn for the past 26 years.
We’ve worked together, been friends, vacationed together and I’ve taken several of her classes.
She is a best friend, mother, teacher and lover. She is an inspiration. I’ve always marveled at her zest for life and using every experience to create a moment that is meaningful and memorable.
In my 20’s, Jenn taught me about self-development and movement, later on it was exploration of Self and meditation. I’ve learned so much following her guided classes. She is open and honest, non-judgmental and nurturing.
If I can say anything, it would be that Jenn is constantly striving for the best for everyone around her. Wanting a meaningful experience for the people that surround her.”
What I Offer
- Online Mindfulness Meditation Programs
- Weekly Meditation Group classes
- Meditation Workshops
- Mindfulness Programs (4, 6, or 8 week)
- Customized Mindfulness Workshop for your Business or School
- Personalized Meditation mentoring
- Includes a complimentary 15 minute consult.
- Begins with a Heart Centering that may include a variety of techniques to cultivate awareness, self-inquiry, and embodiment.
- Then we move into the Reiki session.
- Session completes with an Integration – a personalized guided meditation based on what emerged from the session (option to have the guided meditation recorded)
Includes a Discovery Session together to bring clarity on the purpose and intention of our sessions.
1 session of 90 minutes – $150
These sessions are private one-on-one experiences either in person or online.
They address personal growth and transformation and will entail a variety of sacred arts to assist you with listening to your own body’s inner wisdom.
Multiple sessions will build on the prior session with homework given to work on between sessions.
See my Home Page for current Yoga & Meditation Workshop or Retreat offerings
- Cultivate the ability to feel the subtle energy-body and expand Awareness with Kundalini Yoga.
- Learn how to thrive with continuous changes and stressors in life by aligning your nervous, endocrine and chakra systems – you’ll awaken your energy flow, strengthen your body, quiet your mind and step into a more balanced life.
- The practices of Kundalini Yoga, Breathwork, Dance, Mantra, Relaxation, Journaling, and Self-Inquiry will be fused throughout the workshops or retreats.
By Appointment Only